Code of Conducts
We, at Al-Faroque International, firmly believe in professionalism and ethical business practices based on the following "Code of Coduct" and Core Values:
- Select only technically qualified and physically fit candidates for overseas jobs.
- Make a sincere endeavor to select job-seekers from the Manpower Data Bank as far as practicable.
- Conduct of Recruitment Test and Physical Fitness Test for selection of the 'right candidates for the right posts' in the best possible manner.
- To conduct the Medical Fitness Test of the selected candidates for recruitment of only the healthy workers without any disease.
- Honour the terms and conditions of agreement/contract with the principal/employers in letter & spirit.
- Enter into agreement with such Employers only who will actually employ the workers and honour the terms of employment.
- To despatch the workers only as per the advice of the Employers with advance intimation about the flight schedule to the Employers.
- To conduct the orientation and pre-recruitment & pre-departure briefing to the workers about the Terms of Employment, Labour Laws, Weather, Food Habit, Local Religious & Cultural Values etc. so that they abide by the laws and respect the cultural values of the country of employment.
The prime objective of Al-Faroque International are to extend ethical, prompt and gratifying services to its principals / employers and also to the jobs-seekers.